Dorian Hargrove 12:47 p.m., May 19
December 16 Brainstorm Contenders
- * Ed Barno, San Diego, 11. Are lower-o-glyphs the small case letters?
- * Douglas Meyers, La Mesa, 10. Send unneeded cash/valuables to me before rapture 5/21/011!
- Conway Redding, La Mesa, 10. Imhotep! Imhotep!
- * Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 9. This one gave me a headache! The tablets didn't work!
- * Tom Somich, Clairemont, 9. Colo sana wintom tiebeen!
- John Fitzpatrick, San Diego, 7. The wicked shall become hell, and all nations forgetting God.
- Irvin C. Gavidor, Golden Hill, 7. Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad and Happy Kwanzaa! Ink by KP.
- John Strauch, San Diego, 7. Climbed Black Butte, Orocopia, Table Mtn., 4006, and Gray Mtn.
- Carl Baltrunas, Milpitas, 6. Thank you Jeff lobe a little crypt-ic this week.
- Ryan Forsythe, Alpine, 6.
- Christine Hartpence, Santee, 6. Where's an urim and thummim when I need one?
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 5. Thank you for a wonderful year of puzzles.
- Elaine Marume, Oceanside, 5. Hi kids!
- Ron Harris, Lemon Grove, 4. Walk like an Egyptian - the Bangles
- Martha Klages, Encanto, 4. Those who have knowledge should use it to help others!
- * Marysol and Joe, Hillcrest, 4. Vincent, two's company. Three's a crowd. Don't worry about it.
- Stephen McLaughlin, Carlsbad, 3. Walk like an Egyptian!