Susan Luzzaro 6:30 p.m., July 31
December 1 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Don Bowman, Santee, 9. Lets sing-a-long... It's begining to look alot like...
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 9. I love my sons very much all 3 of them.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 9.
- * Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 7. Go Navy!
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 7. Music lifts our spirits and inspires serenity and joy
- Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 6. Son de lanegra
- Mary Arana, Encinitas, 5. Peace and joy
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 5. I won, I won! Thank you Reader!
- Guadalupe Jose Gutierrez, Chula Vista, 5. Happy holidays. God bless.
- * Remy C. Nicholas, San Diego, 5. Take it one day at a time.
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 4. To all my family- happy holidays!
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 3. The medium puzzles are taking tooo long to solve...quickly.
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 3.
- Rebekah Mathieu, San Diego, 3. Now is the time to accept Jesus as lord.
- Teddy Moore, Richmond, 3. Thanks
- Maurice Sun, San Diego, 3. Brain tonic
- Jim Felix, Pacific Beach, 2. Happy 48th birthday Anthony Sanchez!
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 2. Easy does it.
- Lorriane Quinn, Escondido, 2. Karma is a bitch and so am I a pig.
- Melissa Gomez, Linda Vista, 1. Hi mom, I did it, love Melissa.
- Stephen McLaughlin, Carlsbad, 1. In it for the hat to match the shirt
- Juli B Richard, Chula Vista, 1. Had to go easy!
- Dr. Spera, Pt Loma, 1. Big fella is at da block. Love ya Johno Trey...