Don Bauder 8:42 p.m., May 23
November 25 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Don Bowman, Santee, 8. The pants felt depressed... after being at the dry cleaner.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 8. What a rush to get right and in the mail.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 8.
- Saad Ghulah, Escondido, 6. It is about time I win something.
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 6. Go Aztecs!
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 6. Finished on Thursday. Have no pseudo... this week.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 6. Enjoy a taffeta Christmas at onstage playhouse
- John Pertle, Santee, 5. Jesus holds the universe together, controlling Earth's axial tilt.
- Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 5. Esta...
- Mary Arana, Encinitas, 4. Have a happy December!
- Guadalupe Jose Gutierrez, Chula Vista, 4.
- Remy C. Nicholas, San Diego, 4. I am very thankful for all my friends!
- * Mandy Armstrong, San Diego, 3. Trying to stay in the game.
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 2.
- * Teddy Moore, Richmond, 2. Happy birthday gramma
- Lorriane Quinn, Escondido, 1. I am a slumlord and a pig.