Don Bauder 4:30 p.m., Dec. 9
November 25 Brainstorm Contenders
- Ed Barno, San Diego, 8. At first I was wary that something was awry.
- Douglas Meyers, La Mesa, 7. Just made the deadline! Osculate me!
- * Conway Redding, La Mesa, 7. Old age sometimes has its advantages.
- * Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 6. Thanks Chris B for the help- now go away.
- Tom Somich, Clairemont, 6. Happy 5th birthday, Crisian!
- Irvin C. Gavidor, Golden Hill, 5. The ho-ho-holidays are here! Send some cards! Ink...
- Marie Grace, College Area, 5. A bit dated, but fun!
- John Strauch, San Diego, 4. Climbed Pleasant Point, New York Butte, Tucki Mtn and Needle...
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 3. How can it be December already?
- Susan Morfey, Little Italy, 3. Its getting cold-check on your elderly and lost!
- Don Romero, La Mesa, 3. This is a long shot sweet Mei Ling. I am...
- Debbie Schultz, El Cajon, 3. Love the new hat!
- * Ron Harris, Lemon Grove, 2. 80 present of success is just showing up.
- * Norman Kenney, Carlsbad, 2. Hi Kiera! Hi Bodo! Hi mom! Hi dad!
- Tim Parrott, Carlsbad, 2. The chippewa looks like an ojibwe to me.
- * Cheryl Uppling, Carlsbad, 2. To kitty- visitors and dinner with mom and dad!
- Johanna Barry, Pine Valley, 1. No...
- John L Drehner, San Diego, 1. It was so cold, the hens laid eggs standing up.