Jeff Smith noon, March 8
April 22 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 2. Happy birthday Rodger!
- Hans Butikofer, Mission Beach, 2. Will try harder next week!
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 2.
- * Henry Chung, San Diego, 2. 2010 is … over.
- Manny Faria, Point Loma, 2. Happy two year anniversary baby! I love you so much!
- Vicki Flora, Bonita, 2. Hi Sebastian!
- Richard Markson, Indio, 2. Love the desert in May!
- * Teddy Moore, Santee, 2. Have a nice day!
- Rick Rotsch, Ocean Beach, 2. Electric cars will beat middle east oil!
- Steve Schorr, Encinitas, 2. Is Ryan M… the new LT?
- Oldman-Grandpa Steve , Temecula, 2. Gotta get out! Gotta get out! Gotta get out now!
- Willam Stiewig, Vallejo, 2. What happened?
- Roy Bartolome, San Diego, 1. I'm thor… your thor? … well it…
- Ellen Bourne, San Diego, 1. Sick again, oh, well.
- Elar Canani, Talmage, 1. Be happy- smile :)
- Marcia Metzger, San Diego, 1. Rain rain go or stay.
- Jerry Riccio, Rancho Bernardo, 1. I'm bummed the fax wouldn’t go through last week.
- Vincent Sy , Chula Vista, 1. It takes a big man to cry, and a bigger…
- Don Bowman, Santee, 2. What do Judy Garland in the "Wizard of Oz" and…
- Sebastian Certik, Bonita, 2. Hi mom!
- Dr. Dave, Pt Loma, 2. Taytay, god bless you, and be with you Tuesday. Love…
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 2. Who invented sudoku?
- * Ann Grudzinski, San Diego, 2. I did it again!
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 2. Go Padres!
- * Jim Koziol, UTC, 2.
- Misty McDaniel, Lakeside, 2. I have nothing to say today.
- Lloyd Payne, Merlin, 2. Nice try, see you next time.
- John Pertle, Santee, 2. Jesus Christ paid for your sins. Belive and recive forgiveness.
- D. Stiewig, Santee, 2. Spring is here.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 2. Happy Secretaried week. Say thanks.
- Duane D Tremaine, San Diego, 2. On being lied about, don't deal in lies.
- Stuart A. Young, San Diego, 2. Enjoying the good scenery.
- Cherie Calvo, San Diego, 1. Go padres!
- Goldmember and R1Rabbit, San Diego, 1. SDM ride soon, more info to come.
- Jorge A Serrano, Linda Vista, 1. Melis I love you. Te Amo.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 1.
- Todd Wilkins, San Diego, 1. Not going out the door one can know the world.