Vincent Farnsworth 6:31 p.m., Dec. 4
April 15 Brainstorm Contenders
- * Flo Abena, Rancho Pensquitas, 1.
- Ed Barno, San Diego, 1. This could throw you for a loop.
- * Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 1. Happy Earth Day
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 1. Iron and steel business- momma irons and poppa steals
- * Patrick Cristobal, San Diego, 1. Hi Nicole!
- Ben Espe, Mission Valley, 1. Where's the barf bag? LOL!
- Douglas Meyers, La Mesa, 1. Technically I was correct last week. Phalanges are numbered outwards!
- * Conway Redding, La Mesa, 1.
- Janie Redmond, Cardiff, 1. Great trials great rewards.
- * Janie Redmond, Santee, 1. Must be a SWA pilot.
- * Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 1. A message!
- * Heidi Sorensen, Spring Valley, 1. This one was fun!
- John Strauch, San Diego, 1. Hiked Trans-county trail from Salton Sea to Arroyo Salada Camp.
- * Phyllis Talbot, Spring Valley, 1. Hope this is correct. I'd love a t-shirt.
- * Martina Vasquez, Lakeside, 1. Z daring ladies in their flying machines!
- * Glenn A. Walker, Pacific Beach, 1. Uh, flight attendent… could I have a barf bag please.