Brandon Hernández 8 a.m., Dec. 18
April 1 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Don Bowman, Santee, 13. Happy Easter!
- John Pertle, Santee, 13. God is sovereign omniscient righteous eternal
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 12. On stage Playhouse "Into the Woods" great entertainment! Go now!
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 11.
- Cherie Calvo, San Diego, 10. Happy birthday Jeremiah!!
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 10. This project was small. Now bad plumbing and no washed!
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 8.
- Sebastian Certik, Bonita, 7. Hi mom!
- Josie Ranches, San Diego, 7. Happy Easter!
- Stuart A. Young, San Diego, 7. Don't teach a pig to sing. Not only does it…
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 5.
- Steve Lundquist, San Diego, 5. Summer please
- Hans Butikofer, Pacific Beach, 4. Easy does it!
- Nicole Tui, East Lake, 4. I miss your dark spider…
- Ellen Bourne, San Carlos, 3. I'm on a roll. Ham and cheese
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 3. Think Obama care is really obscene? Next on…
- * Trish Alcarese, Banker's Hill, 2. Why do I have to write a note? We love our Reader.
- Richard Markson, Indio, 2. Go Padres
- Ann Grudzinski, San Diego, 1. Hi Lisa! I did it!
- * Lloyd Payne, Merlin, 1. When r u coming up?