Content for Tuesday, October 19, 2010
- Mayor a No-Show at Second Community Forum
- Photo Op-Run to Oceanside Pier
- How Long Will It take To Go Home
- Judge Permits Channel 10 to Use Videotape of Sanders Deposition in Kessler Case
- Gold in the hills of Clairemont
- Vexatious Litigant Loses Appeal
- SDG&E Leading Nation in Smart Grid Rollout, Like It or Not
- We've Got an Op
- One long meaningful weekend at my Serra Mesa church
News & Stories
Justin Fornelli, Chief Rail Engineer for the North County Transit District, appeared before the transit system's board of directors on October 19 at NCTD’s headquarters in Oceanside to report on the status of the temporary ...
At approximately 9:30 a.m. on October 18, the driver of a GMC Jimmy SUV lost control of their vehicle on Lake Street. The truck hopped the curb, demolishing a street sign, and then traveled down ...
The San Diego City Council on October 18 unanimously approved an "equal benefits ordinance" proposed by openly gay District 3 councilmember Todd Gloria. The measure requires city contractors to provide domestic partners of employees the ...
I had not hiked up Cowles Mountain since June but did so again on October 17. I was stunned to discover the severity of damage done to the main trail and the surrounding habitat during ...
At the Escondido Downtown Street Faire on October 17, the Coalition of Escondido Mobile/Manufactured Home Voters was giving away free T-shirts to anyone who was willing to wear them for an hour or two. "Had ...