Content for Tuesday, November 2, 2010
- Proposition D Thumbed Down Overwhelmingly
- Why Do Unpopular Incumbent Supervisors Horn and Roberts have Such a Strong Solid Lead in This Race?
- As a Citizen Activist....Sharing My Research and Endorsements of Candidates and Props
- During the dappled days
- Short Thesis Summary of T. N. Dupuy's A GENIUS FOR WAR
- TRYING TO MAKE A DOVETAIL JOINT
- Who Runs Our Elections and How Safe Actually are They?
News & Stories
The timeworn Hotel Sandford, a single-room occupancy facility for low-income seniors at 1301 Fifth Avenue, will soon receive long-overdue renovations. The San Diego Housing Commission purchased the building earlier this year for $6.8 million and ...
During an October 12 Chula Vista City Council meeting, mayor Cheryl Cox gave a statement regarding her thoughts and opposition to the legalization of marijuana. “The potential for criminal action is enormous and threatens the ...
Blue Line trolley service from the San Ysidro station to points north has been halted on weekends so the Metropolitan Transit System can rebuild sections of track and station platforms to accommodate the more modern ...
Before 11 a.m. on October 30, hundreds of people lined up at Seau's restaurant to audition for a TV show. Twenty-four competitors on a large obstacle course will be the basis for a program to ...