Don Bauder 6:30 p.m., Oct. 24
November 19 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Aaron Abramson, Williamstown, 8. H- the vette's on the way
- * Cherie Calvo, San Diego, 8. Happy Thanksgiving
- John Pertle, Santee, 8. You're entitled to your opinion. God loves you nontheless
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 8.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 8. Hundreds of Magi at the Bonita museum- welcome 3 kings
- Glenn Walker, Pacific Beach, 8. Are you as happy as yopur dog?
- Don Bowman, Santee, 7. Today! Adopt a turkey instead!
- Ed Rull, San Diego, 6. Sudoku is fun
- Vicki Flora, Bonita, 3.
- Nicole Tui, East Lake, 2. Tasty little spider
- Phil Brockman, Spring Valley, 1. You never forget the 1st time
- Chris Dobrowolski, San Diego, 1. Cubs will win this year!!!
- Christian Espinoza, San Diego , 1. Hi! Son
- * Lucky Tiger, Oceanside, 1. Give peace a chance_ it all were sayin