Barbara Zaragoza 4:30 p.m., May 25
November 12 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Aaron Abramson, Williamstown, 7.
- Cherie Calvo, San Diego, 7.
- John Pertle, Santee, 7. Romans 5:8
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 7.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 7. Happy Thanksgiving give great love and share blessings and good will
- Glenn Walker, Pacific Beach, 7. Should doctors' fees be based on outcomes?
- Don Bowman, Santee, 6. This is the cat's meow!
- Rossinna Ippolito, University Heights, 6. Indexers sin by classifying
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 5.
- Ed Rull, San Diego, 5. Happy Thanksgiving
- Tristan Meyers, El Cajon, 4. Come out to see foo u in...¦
- Peggy Neaves, Brookesmith, 3.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 3. I love sudoku puzzles
- Hans Butikofer, Pacific Beach, 2. I'll keep doing it!
- Lyly T Ly, Chula Vista, 2. Thank you Reader for being there weekly
- Ron Stoeckel, San Diego, 2. This is how my wardrobe grows
- Dennis Beabout, Temecula, 1.
- Dolores Clemons, San Diego, 1. I love Rowan, Lucy, Fisher, and Brixton!
- Hargie Melby, El Cajon, 1. I did it!
- Marcia Metzger, San Diego, 1. Hello Irv
- Nicole Tui, East Lake, 1. Hare, great guy, great dad, great friend
- Tammy Uren, Spring Valley, 1. Peanut rocks the house!