Emily Reily 11 a.m., Jan. 30
October 29 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Aaron Abramson, Williamstown, 5. good to go!
- Cherie Calvo, San Diego, 5. Fall is here! Cold at night!
- $ John Pertle, Santee, 5. Zeus cannot provide eternal life nor guarantee it in writing
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 5.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 5. Don't forget fix your clocks Spring ahead fall back
- Glenn Walker, Pacific Beach, 5.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 4.
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 4. When does daylight savings change?
- Rossinna Ipplito, University Heights, 4. Indexers so it in the run-in style
- Ed Rull, San Diego, 4. Happy Pharmacy week!!
- Jaclyn Yee, Rancho Penasquitos, 4. Woo hoo! Can't wait to get my shirt! Go Lakers!
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 3.
- Tristan Meyers, El Cajon, 3. Spooing is niceâ€¦ I like forking!
- Sebastian Certik, Bonita, 2.
- Misty McDaniel, Lakeside, 2. What the fish say when it hit the wall? Dam!
- Peggy Neaves, Brookesmith, 2.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 2. Thank you Trina, Jesse and Charle
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 2. Phillip, I, will always think of you 'til I die
- $ Joyce Ranches, San Diego, 2. Happy Halloween!!
- Patty Allen, Vista, 1. Buy a Tri-city home!
- Hans Butikofer, Pacific Beach, 1. Will try hard next week!
- Jose R. Cadava, San Diego, 1. Can I sell in your Reader anything free of Annâ€¦ Cement?
- Armani Nicholas, Mira Mesa, 1.
- Jeff Philli[ps, Santee, 1. Krissy I love you! Cuna T-shirt, nice!
- Don Rader, South Park, 1. Daddy love you Hollie
- Lucky Romeo, Oceanside, 1. Freedom is participation in power