Garrett Harris 8 p.m., Nov. 21
November 26 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Aaron Abramson, Williamstown, 9. Hi! It's cold here in New Jersey!
- Cherie Calvo, San Diego, 9. Congrats Helix Highlands Band made Championships
- John Pertle, Santee, 9. Christ died as a substitute for everyone without exception
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 9. Thank you
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 9. Are you doing okay? Help neighbors. Support local businessess
- Glenn Walker, Pacific Beach, 9. Think twice. Act once
- Don Bowman, Santee, 8. Shadow miss you. Today
- Ed Rull, San Diego, 7. Happy thanksgiving
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 6.
- Tristan Meyers, El Cajon, 5. Here I am stuffing the turkey and I hear gobbleâ€¦
- Misty McDaniel, Lakeside, 4. Hi mommy! Thank you so much for everything. Luv you
- * Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 4. Happy birthday Richard! Love me!
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 4. Hurry, I do belive, I got it right
- Lyly T Ly, Chula Vista, 3. Happy holidays withâ€¦
- Marcia Metzger, San Diego, 2. It's the best of times
- Lucky Tiger, Oceanside, 2. Enjoy! Life is your gift
- Tammy Uren, Spring Valley, 2. Sudoku peanut rocks on!
- Emma Gonzales, Chula Vista, 1.
- Lynnee Lampton, La Mesa, 1. Hi Dad
- Heather Reeves, El Cajon, 1. I love you Selina!
- Faith Williams, Tucson, 1. I love San Diego!