On Friday, August 21, possession of small amounts of recreational drugs was decriminalized in Mexico. People found holding under a legally specified amount of marijuana, cocaine, heroin, crack, methamphetamines, and LSD will not be subject to arrest and criminal prosecution, but instead will be advised to seek medical treatment.

Previously, persons arrested were subject to arrest and jail sentences, the threat of which often led to the bribing of police rather than prosecution, thus creating a gateway for police corruption.

In Mexico, anybody can be stopped by the police and be obliged to undergo a revisión precautiva (precautionary inspection), during which every pants pocket, bag, wallet, purse, sock, and shoe -- indeed, every bodily orifice can be searched for anything that might be illegal to possess. These searches can be done by any law enforcement official at their whim. This will not change because knives and weapons are still prohibited, as are larger amounts of drugs.

The amount of drugs that may be possessed is limited to five grams of pot, half a gram of coke, 50 milligrams of heroin, 40 milligrams of methamphetamines, and 0.015 milligrams of LSD. The law goes into effect immediately.

Comments

PistolPete Aug. 22, 2009 @ 3:20 p.m.

I'm tired of other countries making America look like the retarded kid down the block. End the war on drugs once and for so we can use our resources to solve REAL problems.

Joe Poutous Aug. 22, 2009 @ 6:58 p.m.

Wow Fumbler. 3 posts. It's like you chased him down on the playground and punched him, 'cause secretly you are sweet on him.

Pete, you make a good point. The "retarded kid down the block" should be left out of the conversation. He is a really nice guy, once you get past your own f-ed up life and take some time to notice.

• Joe

PistolPete Aug. 22, 2009 @ 9:37 p.m.

What the hell are you talking about? America REALLY does look like the retarded kid when it comes to its drug policy.

antigeekess Aug. 22, 2009 @ 11:27 p.m.

I think Joe's just taking exception to you bagging on "retarded" people, Pete. And I'm even going to put "retarded" in quotes, because the truth is, sometimes those folks are smart in ways that others are lacking. Sometimes they have pretty keen powers of observation regarding people, for just one example.

As for the drug conversation, I'm pretty much for decriminalizing everything. I'm squeamish about heroin, but that's about it.

However, that I'm pretty sure that soon the feds will even be making 'this' illegal. (Currently, it's illegal only in Delaware, Ohio, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Florida, Mississippi, Virginia, Kansas and Tennessee):

This last guy has evidently done a bunch of vids that are "tutorials" on the subject of being "productive" on salvia. (As if.) "Gardening on Salvia" is pretty funny as well.

What's amazing is that apparently, a lot of folks including politicians are so astonishingly stupid that they missed the point entirely -- You're NOT going to be 'driving' while high on salvia, for a couple of reasons:

a.) In a lot of cases, you won't even know WHAT a car is, much less WHERE yours is. This is a powerful hallucinogenic, and you're not going to be particularly "mobile" for a bit.

b.) It's also of such extremely short duration (whole trip = about 5 minutes including at least 2 minutes of uncontrollable laughter) that it's over before you'd have the chance to go anywhere, even if you could physically manage it.

Much, much, MUCH less dangerous than alcohol, but that's not going to be criminalized now, is it?

It's not about public health and safety. It never is. If it was, alcohol would be the first thing on the list to go, followed by cigarettes (which don't do much of anything but get you addicted and cause disease so that all the corporations in the healthcare industry can make money).

It's about what big powerful corporations are already selling legally, and what might compete with those sales.

America's not "retarded," just greedy and corrupt.

Joe Poutous Aug. 22, 2009 @ 11:47 p.m.

"America's not "retarded," just greedy and corrupt."

bingo.

PistolPete Aug. 23, 2009 @ 1:39 a.m.

Ok. Fair enough. I apologize. I certainly didn't mean to offend any retarded people out there. If it walks like a duck,talks like a duck and s--ts like a duck,it's generally a duck. Greedy & corrupt is America but the way this country thinks about policy is not intelligent,to say the least. As for salvia,I've never tried it and never will. The only drugs I've consumed are nicotine(23 year+ smoker),alcohol(I've spilled more beer than the average human has drank),acid(one too many bad trips and that was all she wrote),cocaine(my absolute favorite drug but haven't rode the rails since 2006),freon(not a"drug"and REALLY stupid to inhale but....OH WHAT A F--KIN' RUSH!!!!),rush(video head cleaner AKA poppers),meth(one time and didn't like it) and caffeine(soda and tea only).

DocLeonard Aug. 23, 2009 @ 2:24 a.m.

Unfortunately after 36 years of fighting the war on drugs, the US government cannot simply reverse it's policy on drugs. And therefore we can and will never legalize drugs However maybe we can learn from Mexico and their positive changes in laws. Fighting the war on drugs is the same as throwing money down the drain. Instead of prohibition the government and society can gain so much by regulating the sale of drugs. First it benifits society in several ways. It would greatly decrease if not eliminate gangs as they fight over territories to sell drugs. And a drug dealer doesn't care if he sells to a 13 year old girl but a doctor would never (if they follow their hypocratic oath) prescribe herion to someone like that. The budget to fight schedule I narcotics is 17+ billion tax dollars every year. Many more billions of dollars are spent to encarcerate non- violent drug offenders. Plus who can count how much money is paid to drug dealers when the government could just regulate the whole business.

Regulation is always better than prohibition and could greatly benifit our country.

BillHarris Aug. 23, 2009 @ 4:42 a.m.

Debaters debate the two wars as if Nixon’s civil war on Woodstock Nation didn’t yet run amok. One needn’t travel to China to find indigenous cultures lacking human rights or to Cuba for political prisoners. America leads the world in percentile behind bars, thanks to ongoing persecution of hippies, radicals, and non-whites under banner of the war on drugs. If we’re all about spreading liberty abroad, then why mix the message at home? Peace on the home front would enhance credibility.

The drug czar’s Rx for prison fodder costs dearly, as lives are flushed down expensive tubes. My shaman’s second opinion is that psychoactive plants are God’s gift. In God’s eyes, it’s all good (Gen.1:12). The administration claims it wants to reduce demand for cartel product, but extraditing Canadian seed vendor Marc Emery increases demand. Mr. Emery enables American farmers to steal cartel customers with superior domestic product.

The constitutionality of the CSA (Controlled Substances Act of 1970) derives from an interstate commerce clause. This clause is invoked to finance organized crime, endanger homeland security, and throw good money after bad. Official policy is to eradicate, not tax, the number-one cash crop in the land. America rejected prohibition, but it’s back. Apparently, SWAT teams don’t need no stinking amendment.

Nixon promised the Schafer Commission would support the criminalization of his enemies, but it didn’t. No matter, the witch-hunt was on. No amendments can assure due process under an anti-science law without due process itself. Psychology hailed the breakthrough potential of LSD, until the CSA halted all research. Marijuana has no medical use, period.

The RFRA (Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993) allows Native American Church members to eat peyote, which functions like LSD. Americans shouldn’t need a specific church membership to obtain their birthright freedom of religion. Denial of entheogen sacrament to any American, for mediation of communion with his or her maker, precludes the free exercise of religious liberty.

Freedom of speech presupposes freedom of thought. The Constitution doesn’t enumerate any governmental power to embargo diverse states of mind. How and when did government usurp this power to coerce conformity? The Mayflower sailed to escape coerced conformity. Legislators who would limit cognitive liberty lack jurisdiction.

Common-law must hold that adults own their bodies. The Founding Fathers decreed that the right to the pursuit of happiness is inalienable. Socrates said to know your self. Lawmakers should not presume to thwart the intelligent design that molecular keys unlock spiritual doors. Persons who appreciate their own free choice of path in life should tolerate seekers’ self-exploration.

AnotherWorld Aug. 23, 2009 @ 5:40 a.m.

This article is exactly why I do not like any 'parties' which always leads to diverse troubles. Parties mainly consist of the illegal street drugs, binging in alcohol, and primiscuos sex games...that can lead to other law suits. Why is it that many US citizens cannot know what it means partying sober minded? I do not drink, do drugs, smoke cigarettes, and all the things that are completely unhealthy for the body, and yet I still have a Great time when it comes to having a Party? My past friends use to (and I would not doubt if they still are 'using') do these types of things and is exactly why I decided not to have any relations with them. IMO, street drugs and drinking as also a known medical fact, kills brain cells, meaning kills intelligence and the brain to function the way that it should also meaning that all the US citizens and whomever else does 'drugs' are not getting smarter, but only dumber!

missionmom Aug. 23, 2009 @ 8:50 a.m.

I'm not quite sure what to make of pistolpete. That retarded kid down the block comment has really thrown me for a loop. Who actually says things like that? Someone either still in seventh grade or someone with no sensitivity to other human beings. As the mom of a child with special needs I'm thankful I don't live anywhere near PistolPete. I'm guessing he wouldn't make a very good neighbor. I mean, who wants a neighbor who classifies who lives in each house. Does he say the Kike across the street, the spic around the corner, or the spook upstairs? Bet not. So why is it okay to demean and offend people over a few lousy IQ points. Give me my friends from the special needs world any day over PistolPete.

SurfPuppy619 Aug. 23, 2009 @ 9:14 a.m.

Hmmmmm..................I could have written the exact post that AnotherWorld did.

missionmom, PistolPete should know better than to use degrogatory slurs, and maybe he will learn from this-but his comments arise out of ignorance, not hate.

antigeekess Aug. 23, 2009 @ 9:33 a.m.

Check it out. :)

I 'suspect' that the whole notion of drugs "killing" brain cells may have been propaganda to begin with. I invite anyone to verify the statement using a credible source (i.e. medical journal or research study) for citation, but I think it may be one of those things that "everyone knows," much in the same way that "everyone knows" HIV causes AIDS, or that "everyone knows" that calorie theory is correct -- for everyone -- when it comes to diet.

antigeekess Aug. 23, 2009 @ 9:42 a.m.

In post #9, Pete said this:

"Ok. Fair enough. I apologize. I certainly didn't mean to offend any retarded people out there. If it walks like a duck,talks like a duck and s--ts like a duck,it's generally a duck. Greedy & corrupt is America but the way this country thinks about policy is not intelligent,to say the least."

...in which he apologized for his previous comment. The original insinuation was simply that America isn't showing a lot of intelligence on this issue. The very definition of people classified as "retarded," is that they're of lower intelligence when compared to others. The analogy was fair to begin with (even if a bit insensitive), and it's been apologized for as well.

So those seeking a high horse to trot around on need to stop beating this dead one, and find another mount.

shizzyfinn Aug. 23, 2009 @ 10:13 a.m.

SurfPuppy619 Aug. 23, 2009 @ 11:25 a.m.

Check it out. :)

By antigeekess

Post a link or it never happened.

And for the record, research does not "show[en], it "indicates".

Geekess, you are going to have to start paying me tuition for this schooling sweetay.

SurfPuppy619 Aug. 23, 2009 @ 11:28 a.m.

By antigeekess

It was only "fair" if you're an ignorant cave woman from the stone ages.

David Dodd Aug. 23, 2009 @ 11:58 a.m.

What was it Will Rogers said back in the 1920's?

"Prohibition is better than no liquor at all."

There is an excellent link about prohibition here:

Now, as you go down the list and read, you'll note that nothing seems to have changed in over eighty years. The same problems that arose due to prohibition are the same problems we face concerning criminalization of drugs today. Mexico has finally accomplished what they proposed over a decade ago. Viva Mexico.

The word that comes to mind regarding the drug policies of the United States of America is this: Ignorant. Ignorant of history. Ignorant of ITS OWN history.

antigeekess Aug. 23, 2009 @ 12:15 p.m.

Some lazy dog griped:

"Post a link or it never happened."

Fine.

I found those in 5 minutes -- ironically, using a search engine called "Dogpile." You want more, go dig it up yourself.

antigeekess Aug. 23, 2009 @ 12:36 p.m.

Shizzy observed:

"Let's not forget another huge policy where America looks like a dunce compared to many other countries: health care. The typical American citizen pays about twice as much for health care as the typical citizen in other OECD countries, yet gets a shabbier product in return. Makes us look as sharp as bowling balls."

Another topic, but also due to big corporations that have their foot on the throats of the American public via their powerful lobbies in Washington. Greed. A healthier America would bankrupt too many health-related industries. Can you imagine how many related companies would go bankrupt if Americans weren't fat and addicted to alcohol and cigarettes? Nobody profits on thin people that eat healthy food, don't smoke, don't drink and don't require handfuls of expensive pharmaceuticals for their physical maladies and neuroses.

Tobacco companies, distilleries, breweries, pharmaceutical manufacturers, doctors, hospitals, healthcare organizations, government administrators of the above, outside medical transcription companies, medical billing firms, manufacturers of surgical instruments, manufacturers of orthopedics/artificial joints for all the blown-out knees of the overweight, manufacturers of oxygen tanks and other necessities caused by years of smoking, diet-related products and programs, smoking cessation products and programs...

...just off the top of my head. Should I start in on the crap food and soda industry next? Lots of multi-million companies there. They go hand-in-hand with the healthcare industry. Make us fat, cause allergic reactions, give us diabetes and most likely cancer, while their carbonated sodas suck all the calcium out of our bones so that when we get old we can all get osteoporosis, fall down and break a hip, etc.

Nobody profits on a healthy America.

PistolPete Aug. 23, 2009 @ 2:22 p.m.

I think antigeekess understands where I come from. I've said it before and I'll say it again for the record-I am NOT politically correct in any way whatsoever. I use ALL epitaths. Racial or otherwise. I'm an independent thinker. In other words,I like to know why someone tells me that's all of a sudden the retarded kid isn't retarded but socially illiterate. Pretty words does not a perfect world make. I'll give you guys a perfect example since I've been called racist for using the word ni&&er. We ALL know that ni&&er is a bad word,right? For the most part I agree. I certainly wouldn't go up to a black man on the street that I've never met before and say"Hey ni&&er!!!!". That would most likely end my life. I like life contrary to what others on here may believe.

NOW-Back to my point. If my house or car is broken into and the police tell me that the perpetrator is of African-American(That's another thing that pi$$es me off)descent,am I going to tell my friends that? I'm most likely to tell my friends"The cops found the ni&&er that stole my s--t". Why? Well,going back to what we first discussed,ni&&er is a bad word. It's a bad word to describe a bad person. If someone steals your s--t,why would you care if the person is called an African-American,black or ni&&er? EXACTLY! You wouldn't.

The problem I have with political correctness is simple-by not saying the word,you're perpetuating a perfect world. A perfect world will NEVER happen,thank God for that. I don't want a perfect world. I don't want peace on Earth. I don't animals to sing with humans like a Disney movie. I'm a realist. The white guy who rapes my mother? A honkey. The black guy who smashes my window for my Alpine? A ni&&er. The gangbanger who shoots my sister in a drive-by? A g00k. BAD people deserve bad words. Don't get me wrong,I'm NOT saying the retarded are bad people. Please don't twist my words. But the point of PC is the same.

In high school,before dropping out,I worked with the retarded. I've always had more respect for the intelligence of the unitelligent because it seems that most high IQ members of society can learn from them. I'm not asking for forgiveness. While growing up,the world was becoming more & more PC. Look where we are today. Fast food restaurants getting sued for bad parenting and Joe Camal is nowhere to be seen because it's not cool to smoke anymore. Even though the un-PC truth about smoking is this-Tobacco founded this nation.

Anyone want a slightly used soapbox? :-D If I offend anyone,you can't say I didn't warn you That's as PC as I get.

SurfPuppy619 Aug. 23, 2009 @ 2:42 p.m.

By antigeekess

Well, time to lay on some smack down;

"But psychology professor Elizabeth Gould recently proved such is not the case for the hippocampal formation of the brain in Old World monkeys, primates closely related to man."

Please, try to get your facts straight next time, and don't post nonsense like this;

"Actually, research over the last decade -- some at La Jolla, some at Princeton, and probably other places as well -- has shown that neurons in the brain regenerate, contrary to what was previously thought."

By antigeekess 9:33 a.m., Aug 23, 2009

Oh, wait, I guess you did not intend to mislead everyone here into thinking you were speaking of humans-which is what the topic was related to-and you actually meant monkeys the entire time!

My bad.

antigeekess Aug. 23, 2009 @ 3:18 p.m.

TrollDog yapped incoherently (which is apparently his deluded version of laying some smack down):

"Ms Geekess, I am going to assume you have normal reading comprehension skills (which is a big assumption based on your posts in this thread), and I would direct you to the above passage where the formation/regeneration of new brain cells was in "Old World Monkeys", or PRIMATES. That does not say it has been replicated in humans, now does it? So your contention that research "has shown" (your exact words)that human brain cells can regenerate, in humans, is just another one of your wild, unproven, speculative fantasys."

In response, I'd direct your dumb ass to the sentence immediately following the one you chose to post:

"And Fred Gage at the Salk Institute in La Jolla has showed that adult humans also generate new neurons in their hippocampus."

A bit farther down the page:

"While scientists, including Gould, had previously observed neurogenesis in other animals, including canaries, rats and tree shrews, Gould's discovery brought the focus to primates and supported Gage's parallel findings in adult humans."

And 'I' am the one with reading comprehension problems?

Now stop trying to hump my leg and go away.

PistolPete Aug. 23, 2009 @ 3:26 p.m.

Before I drop this part of the conversation,I'd like you all to look at dictionary DOT com's definition and usage of the oh so horrible word retarded...

SDaniels Aug. 23, 2009 @ 3:46 p.m.

re: #12: "This article is exactly why I do not like any 'parties' which always leads to diverse troubles. Parties mainly consist of the illegal street drugs, binging in alcohol, and primiscuos sex games...that can lead to other law suits."

Hmm. AnotherWorld, have you actually been to a party?

re: #13: "Does he say the Kike across the street, the spic around the corner, or the spook upstairs?" Stick around, mission, and you will hear these and more contemporary racist slurs as well. Everyone knows liberal usage of hate-filled speech makes one an "independent thinker."

antigeekess Aug. 23, 2009 @ 5 p.m.

BTW, Pete included this item in his resume of drug experiences:

"rush(video head cleaner AKA poppers)"

Alkyl nitrate. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

One of the things I mentioned that "everybody knows" concerns HIV as a direct cause of AIDS. Well, UC Berkeley professor of molecular & cell biology Peter Duesberg thinks that among the population of urban gay males with AIDS, that it is in fact their common use of POPPERS that is the culprit, saying that repeated use of alkyl nitrate utterly destroys the immune system. Interesting stuff.

missionmom Aug. 23, 2009 @ 6:01 p.m.

PistolPete if I may just one more time.... If a black man robs you, you say you can use the N word. If a white man rapes your mother, you say you can call them a honky. What exactly did a person with special needs do for you to think it was okay to call them a retard? Nothing, right? Just based on the fact of how they were born you thought it was okay. It's not about being too p.c. That's just a cop out. And if you look in the dictionary definitions with the link you provided you will find that the way you used the word was slang, and it says disparaging. You might want to check the dictionary definition of disparaging.

As for SDaniels, working with people with special needs in high school hardly qualifies you to comment about how people with special needs want to be called. I worked at Burger King in college but I'm hardly an expert on whoppers. And once again, PistolPete didn't use a medical term to describe the kid down the block. He used a slur.

David Dodd Aug. 23, 2009 @ 8:33 p.m.

"I worked at Burger King in college but I'm hardly an expert on whoppers."

Then what in the hell are you doing lecturing everyone on what's right and wrong? If you actually worked for Burger King and never understood a Whopper, then I'm going to take a guess that the college eduacation didn't take you too far either.

antigeekess Aug. 23, 2009 @ 8:43 p.m.

"And once again, PistolPete didn't use a medical term to describe the kid down the block. He used a slur."

He used the word "retarded." Period. And you've gone on and on and on, after his apology for doing so.

As for Daniels, what she actually wrote was:

"On the term "retarded:" When I used to work with kids classified as developmentally disabled, we used the term "developmentally disabled." However, their very own parents and doctors often use the term "profoundly retarded." Many people don't consider it to be a derogative term, just a descriptive one."

As you can see, she didn't claim to be an "expert" on what retarded/special needs/differently gifted/super neat people "want to be called." She simply made a couple of observations about terminology she heard from different sources, including their own parents.

If you're that anxious to be a morally outraged "mommy," here's something a lot more appropriate to be outraged by:

And based on this response to her previous story, "Confessions of a Cutter"...

Another fantastic story Mom! By amy1231988

...and the writer's response, this woman is herself a "mom" (and a super SWELL role model, as you'll soon see).

Why don't you head on over there and see whatcha think about all of THAT, missionmom?

antigeekess Aug. 23, 2009 @ 9:12 p.m.

Gringo suggested:

"Here's a stick. Feel free to drive it into the ground and break it off several times."

She can't. She's too busy using it to beat that dead horse.

PistolPete Aug. 23, 2009 @ 9:21 p.m.

Actually missionmom,I used the word retarded as an adjective: 2 Occurring or developing later than desired or expected; delayed. The United States is retarded for NOT realizing that the War On Drugs cannot and never will be won. Eventually,as later generations learn from more prohibitive generations before them,they'll learn that the earlier thoughts regarding drug use are just plain moronic.

"Everyone knows liberal usage of hate-filled speech makes one an "independent thinker."-Actually Sdaniels,I never said that. I'm independent because while Rome burns,I'm smart enough to wonder why. If everyone in Sandy Eggo was jumping off the Coronado Bridge because it's what all the cool kids were doing,would you do it? I know I wouldn't and I'd wonder why everyone else was.

To answer missionmom's question,I don't use any slurs in everyday life. If I'm with friends or family that know me,I'll use those words freely. I'm not scared to use those words in public but prefer to act civilized amongst my peers.I'm the type of guy you want on your side. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I'll give a small example:One day not so long ago,I was at Stater Bros. in Rancho Scratchmypenis. It was my roommate,his mother-in-law and myself. We were in the car waiting for my roommate's wife. We all looked up because there was ALOT of honking going on. This woman was trying to back out of her parking space. She was trying to back up to the left but she couldn't because she had cars on each side of her looking for spaces. Finally I got tired and got out of the car. I looked at the driver of the car that was honking and yelled"Are you a f--kin' dildo????" He rolled down his window and said something about her being a dumb b--ch. I told him"Look....She's blocked in and can't get out because of you and the other car. Back up and she'll get the f--k out of here". He said something about minding my own business. I told him if he wasn't such a retard,I would be minding my own business. I was ready to beat the ever livin' s--t out of him in front of his family. I was willing to go to jail that day to stick up for a stranger. I can't stand stupid motherf--kers.

In my eyes,political correctness is for weak minded individuals. It's because of this world being PC that every kid gets a medal in school. When I was a kid,you EARNED that medal. It made you feel good. It gave you another goal to work for. Nowdays everyone wants everything handed to them on a silver platter. Just like the Chargeless and their fans.....LMAO!

PistolPete Aug. 23, 2009 @ 9:43 p.m.

Wow fumber. I'm impressed you could form a sentence that long.

PistolPete Aug. 23, 2009 @ 9:59 p.m.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's not my mother-in-law you poor excuse for DNA.

PistolPete Aug. 23, 2009 @ 10:52 p.m.

ROTFLMMAO!!!!!!! I'd forgotten how hilarious that movie is. "I fart in your general direction!" BTW anti,which one am I? The English or the French?...LOL! I think missionmom's son is fumber. AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

David Dodd Aug. 23, 2009 @ 11:44 p.m.

Fumber, you seem to be unusually preoccupied with Pete's genitalia, or with Pete's focus on genitalia. Do you have a crush on him? Just curious.

antigeekess Aug. 23, 2009 @ 11:56 p.m.

I'm not sure which one you are, Pete. Do you speak French, or is your mother a hamster?

PistolPete Aug. 23, 2009 @ 11:58 p.m.

Hey refried? I think fumber's just pi$$ed that I laughed when you called him/her out in the Summer Storm stringers article.

PistolPete Aug. 24, 2009 @ 12:02 a.m.

LOL antigeekess. I'm French Canadian by blood and I'm not sure if my mother has an affection for small,furry rodents. :-D I'm surprised I'm not banned from this site yet. I've been banned from about 5 different sites this past week. 3 were Sandy Eggo Chargeless forums. Those are the best to get banned from.

SDaniels Aug. 24, 2009 @ 12:20 a.m.

SD's two cents:

AG, thanks for giving mom a new mission.

As for fumbler, y'all know he's the best entertainment value on this site. You know you left-click whenever you see his posts.

Which brings us to PP. Isn't there a "Delete Pete" petition to sign? I mean, geezus, PP, what's with all the long posts? You are only slightly more interesting than Victorian taxidermy--get a blog already!

PistolPete Aug. 24, 2009 @ 1:03 a.m.

I've actually considered that. I like Josh's blogs but he's lacking a certain attitude that this city needs. I blogged a few years back when I jumped on the MySpace train but that got boring. I do have a unique sense of humor and humanity. I'll think about it. Not sure if I could start one on here or not. I'd like to do video blogs but I'm too cheap to buy a web camera. I'm at a crossroads in my life right now. I enjoy making ALOT of $$$ off of Wall Street via dumb a$$es but I get bored REALLY easy. It's not that I have ADD. I think at least 75% of people who claim they have ADD are just social morons. It's something else. I'm actually looking to work minimum wage and pay a friend of mine to do my online trading for me. Believe it or not,I'm a people person. At least the smart people.

As for my being boring or not,that's up to the individual. I've lived a pretty exciting life. If I didn't wake up tomorrow,I'd look back and tell Satan himself"Take me if you have to but be warned-I'll take this place over in a few million millenium". ;-D

Josh Board Aug. 24, 2009 @ 2:33 a.m.

What's Victorian taxidermy? It actually sounds kind of interesting.

And Pete, you think I lack a certain attitude. Well...go piss off you m&^%ther f#@ing c&^ su#@er!

(okay...that was just me joshin' ya)

Joe Poutous Aug. 24, 2009 @ 7:41 a.m.

Pete - you didn't type "retard" You typed "the retarded kid down the block". It's different. Maybe because it brings up an image of a specific kid.

Funbler - what do you have against the Huevo Shavo?

Josh - do you really say "piss off"?

• Joe

Josh Board Aug. 24, 2009 @ 9:08 a.m.

Actually, I never say it. Someone said it to me the other day in regards to some argument, and it just stuck in my mind.

Fred Williams Aug. 24, 2009 @ 11:11 p.m.

Good for Mexico.

This legislation (vetoed two years ago under pressure from our previous administration) allows police to focus resources on more urgent issues.

It also would reduce the risk premium, perhaps lowering prices for consumers, hitting drug cartel profits.

Portugal has shown that the worst fears promulgated by cops and others with a self-interest in continuing the disastrous drug war are baseless. All drugs have been decriminalized there, and usage and violence both dropped dramatically while treatment and recovery for real addicts increased.

See:

Portugal, and now Mexico are indeed making us look, "retarded" (which means slower than normal) in our punitive approach to illicit recreational intoxicants. We are behind the rest of the industrial world in our attitudes, laws, and policies.

Good for Mexico.

Russ Lewis Aug. 25, 2009 @ 2:50 p.m.

Hey, Fumber, don't I get some abuse? You're making me feel left out here. C'mon, Fumbler. Show the rest of us some love. We're getting jealous of Fred.

Joe Poutous Aug. 25, 2009 @ 4:16 p.m.

Fred - does that actually work?

Have you gotten action with promises of "philosophical enlightenment"... if so - nicely done! Was she hot?

• Joe

SurfPuppy619 Aug. 25, 2009 @ 6:16 p.m.

By antigeekess

OMG, the resident Einstein is back posting more nonsensical links that have no validty to her wild, speculative claims.

Give it a rest already sweety. It is better to keep mouth shut and be thought the fool than to open mouth and remove all doubt. Unfortunatley you have again removed all doubt.

PistolPete Aug. 25, 2009 @ 9:11 p.m.

I got banned from posting on signonsandiego. I'm sorry I e-cheated on you guys. :-( I feel so dirty....LMAO!

antigeekess Aug. 25, 2009 @ 10:37 p.m.

I'm changing my handle to antigeekasstoofat. Swear to God.

SurfPuppy does sound a little too much in denial about those poppers, doesn't he? Almost like he's really attached to them for some reason.

SDaniels Aug. 25, 2009 @ 10:45 p.m.

antigeekasstoophat, so you smack lightly of ancient Egypt. SurfP is a tweaker, no doubt, as is fumbler. PP, we do not care if you cheat on us. Please philander away, wayyyy away.

SDaniels Aug. 25, 2009 @ 11:06 p.m.

fumbler, I don't think SurfP is capable of anything like discretion. When he is not baying at the moon along with the rest of the gang from Lady and the Tramp, he is setting up Ted Haggard-style encounters, soon to be splashed all over the New York Post :)

Fred Williams Aug. 25, 2009 @ 11:22 p.m.

I tried. I really tried.

I posted a cogent argument, with persuasive links, detailing some of the reasons why Mexico's legislative innovation on drug policy is to be applauded.

Then along comes my good friend fumber, and he steals all the attention.

I'm jealous. I need attention too, you know. Here I am just standing in the corner, while every points and smirks and laughs along with fumbers antics.

Well, if you can't beat em...I admit it. I love fumber too!

We all look forward to his fumbling fulminations filled with felonious fancies and fatwas. This goes without saying, primarily because saying it would sound funny...

What makes fumber so unique, and beloved, is his uncanny depictions of us all. Consider how he pegged me (get it? heh, heh. "pegged me"? heh, heh, Okay, google it up SDaniels) as a humongous lard addicted slobbering source of defilement and destruction, intent on the fall of the world, pawn of satan.

Look how incisively he describes Antigeekess' enormous posterior...not to mention his exposure of Surfpuppy's notorious membership in the international outdoor humping conspiracy.

Indeed, fumber's unerring accuracy and attention to detail is a source of pride for the entire Reader online community. Even the elusive, exclusive, reclusive, Russl begs for his attention.

Let's all give fumber the respect and attention he so clearly deserves. It's impossible not to agree with him.

I'm happy to be a humongous basket of lard, as PistolPete is undoubtedly proud of his brainstem-genitalia connection.

Therefore, let me be the first to welcome fumber back from his stay in the hospital. We're all glad you're back at home in your mother's basement.

Hey, fumber. If you ever venture outside, be sure to let us know. I'm confident that all of us would love to meet you face to face so we could show you just how much you mean to us.

I'm sure that Pete and Josh, for example, would join me in welcoming you in a most appropriate way, finally giving you ALL the deeply personal attention you so richly have earned.

Fumber, you're the best. We love you!

(Oh yeah, and this Mexican legislation is really important, really encouraging, and hopefully a turning point in drug policies in the rest of North America.)

thestoryteller Aug. 25, 2009 @ 11:23 p.m.

Regarding comment #32 by anti--

Not that it's any of your business, but my daughter is mentally ill and the "cutting" story is about her. She doesn't read my postings, but was interested in the one about her.

Several years ago, I took her to a graduate from Colombia Medical School (I'm sure you know more than he does) who said it was to my credit that she has done so well (no pregnancies, drugs, etc.) considering her problems. She has the same problems her dad had, who drugged and drank himself to death in April. She is a very-good phlebotomist and married to a sweet man in the Navy who is studying to be an engineer. I also have a son who is very successful and works for a Fortune 500 company. He is marrying a Stanford graduate in the spring.

PistolPete would like to class himself by calling himself an "independent thinker," but what he is, is an insensitive a-hole, pure and simple.

Josh, on the other hand is a sweet, talented writer. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't go near this website.

Missionmom--please forgive my fellow posters. Many of them have lower IQs than anyone who has been diagnosed, "developmentally delayed."

antigeekess Aug. 25, 2009 @ 11:28 p.m.

LOL. Behold, the ancient Egyptian queen Antigeekasstoophat!

Too funny, Daniels.

antigeekess Aug. 25, 2009 @ 11:44 p.m.

Well, storyteller, you wrote that tale in the first person, deliberately giving the impression that it was about yourself.

I'm going to restrain myself from further comment than to wonder aloud (to no one in particular) if "Colombia" Medical School is anything like "Yale Business School."

'Cuz I can spot something they have in common, right off.

;)

SDaniels Aug. 26, 2009 @ 12:04 a.m.

Mindy, methinks someone doth protest too much about IQ. You know we are all already cowering at your incisive native wit--why rub it in? If you cut us, do we not bleed?

SDaniels Aug. 26, 2009 @ 12:37 a.m.

Oh hey, and Fred. I have no problem admitting when I must needs google one of your cheap puns. I'm sure even russl has to run and consult his battered copy of 120 Days of Sodom now and then ;)

David Dodd Aug. 26, 2009 @ 1:02 a.m.

I thought that Spliff was pretty damned funny. But some of his comments were good, too. I'd like to see that from Fumber. In other words, thanks for entertaining me, but please be witty, sometimes dry, sometimes subtle...

Change it up, man. You can't throw fastballs all of the time, try a change-up or a slider or a screwball now and then.

Russ Lewis Aug. 26, 2009 @ 12:43 a.m.

Fred, I think you understand that Fumber's rantings are entertainment itself. When Conan and Letterman are bombing, just log on and see what's bothering Fumbler. (Usually Fred.) And what's so entertaining is how STOOPID his comments are. (The fact that he doesn't realize this is an added bonus.) What makes the Three Stooges or Wayne and Garth so funny? The fact that they're so stupid, right? Think about it: If they weren't so stupid, would there be any point in watching them? Of course not. Same thing with Fumbler. I hope the guy never leaves. What would we do for entertainment?

PistolPete Aug. 26, 2009 @ 2:14 a.m.

You're right thestoryteller. I AM an insensitive a$$hole. I'm also damned proud of it too. What makes me an Independent Thinker is the ability to see through your bullst. I also am Independent enough to judge for myself that you don't need someone to hold your precious queenie hand throughout your life either. St happens,life goes on,yada,yada,yada. I read your"blog"about the creditors harrassing you. It made me cry. I then saved a child from a fire and the Angel of Heaven kissed me on my forehead. Sensitivity to other humans is a myth around here. Ya'll like to claim that you're a wholesome Brady Bunch but in reality,you're a bunch of granola lovin',PETA supportin' hippies without a clue.

It's PistolPete's QUICK EXAMPLE TIME(not to be confused with Peanut Butter Jelly Time).... I'm from the Midwest. My parents are from the Midwest. I have Midwestern values. Well,at least I used to. I may have lost those in the Witch Creek Fire of '07 way back when. I was always taught to do unto to others as you would have them do unto you. I have a skin thicker than drywall. That's why it's ok to make fun of you shlups all day and night when not scoping out financial websites. Anyways...before I was so RUDELY interupted ;-D,my parents taught me good. Back in the days that I drove,I once left my overhead light on in my car. It drained the battery. I had to get a jump. I told myself that whenever I saw a light on in a car that appeared to have been left on accidently,I would try to find the owner and let him know. I've seen this happen at least a half dozen times in 4 years. It's pretty common out here as it is in Chicago. The last time this happened to someone,I had to walk from the Domino's Pizza in RB to La Terraza on Pablado Road in RB. It's about a mile away at most. I walk very fast for being a 275LB sack of lard. Anyways...As I walking up the hill on Pablado before Matinal Road,I spotted someone's light on. I've got a pizza that I'd like to consume while it's still toasty and I'm worried about a stranger's domelight. I walked up to about 6 different houses on both sides of the street. Not only did I get the strangest looks from people for doing a common courtesy,they couldn't tell me if it was their neighbors car or not. Small town folksy my big,fat a$$! Sandy Eggo is just another boring town in America. I've been out here for 4 years so far and it only took me 6 months to see through this town's facade.

David Dodd Aug. 26, 2009 @ 2:44 a.m.

Pete, defending yourself to Mindy is like apologizing to malt liquor for drinking a very good micro-brew. Yeah, you're a bit rough around the edges, but at least you're honest. You don't owe anyone an explanation for anything.

PistolPete Aug. 26, 2009 @ 9:11 a.m.

Thanks Refried. I don't really hate this town so much as I hate the hypocrisy of this town. Sandy Eggo IS a beautiful town with some really cool people. It could be SO much better if it didn't try so hard to be one of the cool kids. ;-D I'd also buy Mindy a beer,sit down and probably have an interesting conversation with her as well. I AM harsh. I AM rogh around the edges and you're so dead on,Refried. I AM honest. I'm certainly not going to sit here and scream from the rooftops that I'm perfect or that I'm even right. I have a voice. That voice comes with an opinion. That opinion can be argued,followed or ignored. I'm ok with that.

PistolPete Aug. 26, 2009 @ 12:34 p.m.

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!! I just read the newly updated Letters from this week. Poor,old Mrs.H.Jacobs AKA missionmom. I must've REALLY riled her panties. She actually has no life. Maybe if she ditched the retard once in awhile,she'd see how much fun living is. She actually wrote a letter to be published in today/tomorrow's(depending on where you live of course)Reader criticizing the Reader for allowing me to use derogatory words...LMAO!!!!!!!! http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2009/aug/26/letters/#comments

I'm still smiling. I guess what they say is true. Bad publicity is better than no publicity.....

SDaniels Aug. 26, 2009 @ 5:23 p.m.

Why is it so important that you get "publicity?"

And why not get yourself a blog where you can order and title your rants? Are you afraid no one would read it, and that is why you have to shove your way into every discussion you can, pushing all of the details on your existence into our faces? I say why not take up the challenge and start a blog on the Reader neighborhood sites, and see how many readers you can gather up.

thestoryteller Aug. 26, 2009 @ 8:46 p.m.

PistolPete: It was when you called me a "F'n kunt" that I cooled on your style. I'll pass on the beer. I'm with missionmom on what the Reader should allow, but I accepted the fact a long time ago that the Reader is never going to be a class act.

You are not an independent thinker or honest, you are verbally abusive, which is too bad, considering I was not that way to you.

PistolPete Aug. 26, 2009 @ 8:47 p.m.

shakes head SD? This isn't about publicity. I can see you're too stupid to realize that. I don't give two shts whether or not anyone comments on my replies. I was using that facetiously. I'm not the one who just got thousands more Sandy Eggans to log on and check out this story. H.Jacobs did that all ber little lonesome. If you don't like what I have to say,don't fking read it. It's that simple. I refuse to go away voluntarily because I may offend your morals and sensibilities. That's NOT how the real world works. The internet is like TV. When I flip through the channels,I find something that interests me. I don't go back to the channels with something I may not like on them.

tikicult-LOVE the namesake websiter ;-D That's f**kin' hilarious. I actually thought you had created a URL for me until I clicked on it.

PistolPete Aug. 26, 2009 @ 8:50 p.m.

Do either you or SD have the intelligence to fully understand what the word independent means? Go read the definition sometime. I'm only verbally abusive if you spew forth bulls**t.

SDaniels Aug. 26, 2009 @ 10:48 p.m.

PP contradicts all over himself: "SD? This isn't about publicity. I can see you're too stupid to realize that."

"Bad publicity is better than no publicity....."

And it isn't the first time narcissist PP has made this claim. Get your own facts straight. And I challenge you to find some kind of comeback that doesn't involve accusations of stupidity or simple curses.

Like many residents, I do like this 'station.' You are a more recent errored phenomenon, just noise. I keep a blog here, and will be here long after you depart for more pressing troll opportunities, or finally get the funds and guts to pick up and move out of the city you hate so much.

Duhbya Aug. 27, 2009 @ 8 a.m.

Response to #81: Publicity be damned! Which one is him, I wonder? TOO FUNNY!!! All homage to tikicult!

PistolPete Aug. 27, 2009 @ 10:56 a.m.

When I said bad publicity is better than no publicity I was being F-A-C-E-T-I-O-U-S. There's another word you may want to look up SD. It's kind of difficult to contradict yourself when the words being spoken are in jest.

Josh Board Aug. 27, 2009 @ 11:04 a.m.

SDaniels, here's a question for ya. In a thread recently, you said you agreed with Pete (I believe it was about the smoking in public laws). I know I've agreed with Pete on some things. I know other times, I've thought that he was insane and rambles on and on.

But you know what? That makes him a thousand times more interesting (and funny) than SpliffAdamz ever was. Yet you never once called Spliff out on any of his idiotic rants. Why is that?

Is it...because...you are "racist"?

Heck, I even recall you saying I could "learn something" from Spliff.

I think you can learn something from PistolPete.

That maybe you shouldn't take life so seriously. Maybe you should laugh once in a while and enjoy things, instead of getting so stressed out by everything and everyone.

Joe Poutous Aug. 27, 2009 @ 12:29 p.m.

damnit... I was 1 ink blot away from Bingo.

SDaniels Aug. 27, 2009 @ 12:38 p.m.

Yes, Bingo, up pops Josh to his protege's rescuse. Josh, didn't I tell you about the company you would soon keep? I realize that you think the poor little psycho troll PP needs your support, and I also realize that you are looking for ANY possibility to troll me, since you have nothing better to do than nurse fabricated grudges. Anti-- where is that troll spray, dear?

Yes, that is no "touche" on your part, so don't start "poppin' your collar," as Spliff would say. With Spliff, it was a matter of "Where does one even start?" in terms of his flawed thinking about evolution, for example--about which he could not consider scientific fact.

But I mostly kept my silence because Spliff is a pretty gentle character, and never expressed violent intent toward anyone; I think you have a problem understanding the difference between a playful online personality and a stone sociopathic felon with murderous intent.

I chose to be the voice of conscience until I bore and/or tire out (well, I am pretty bored, but hey, it's a good deed)--anyone on these threads consuming PP's posts and interacting with his spew as it he is a person of conscience and humanity should know about his horrific background. If he tells you he is sorry for it--take it for what it's worth.

PistolPete Aug. 27, 2009 @ 12:43 p.m.

You can please some of the people some of the time....how does the rest of that go? I think SDaniels wants to f*** me. Is that sexy or scary? O_o

Josh Board Aug. 27, 2009 @ 3:59 p.m.

Well SD, that sort of makes sense about Spliff. You saying that you wouldn't know where to start.

Yet, I don't know how you make the leap to PP being some pyscho and Spliff being a "gentle character". Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Pete's an Einstein (sorry Pete, I call 'em like I see 'em)...but his banter on this site seems playful enough. Spliff seemed like angry dude, wanting to always think the world was a conspiracy to get him. Pete doesn't go down those paths. He might attack someone here one minute, and then be funny and playful the next. I don't go to a lot of websites, but it seems many people do this type of thing.

I'm not trying to show Pete "support" as you say. But when a thread has a debate, I'll state who I side with. A few minutes ago, it was with you (I believe it was a debate against Pete on censorship).

PistolPete Aug. 27, 2009 @ 4:22 p.m.

I'm not angry in the least bit,Josh. Like I said the other day,I'm not into allegiances online. I may agree with you on one thing but not on the other. I actually respected Spliff's rantings about the Chargeless before I even came to this site. I've been a reader of The Reader for more than 4 years. I agree with some things and don't agree with other things. I used to get it for the crossword puzzle till they started playing games(no pun intended). In 3 years,I've only completed one crossword puzzle. That's not bad. That thing is HARD sometimes. I've read all my life so I'm a fountain of useless s**t.

I must drain my main vein,smoke a cigarette and make dinner. I'll be back later tonight to see if SDaniels or thestoryteller can try to impart anymore of their sanctimonious wisdom on us. Just remember,people can call me psycho all they want but they don't know me. What you see printed here is but one facet of my diamond. I also keep that in mind while playing with others. It's the internet. That means it's serious business! :-D

Josh Board Aug. 28, 2009 @ 10:34 a.m.

Pete, the problem with Spliff ranting about the Chargers...well, they bother me just as much as anyone. But you can't just post something about how they "suck". I mean, football experts are talking about them being the best team in football this year (as they have the past few years). So just posting about how they suck, shows he doesn't know what he's ranting about.

For you to say that people on this site don't "know you" also is a bit odd. When a person (ie YOU) comments on various topics, whether it's about using offensive words, smoking, a movie review, or whatever...they most certainly ARE learning about you.

It's the same way some of the smart people on this site (writers, posters, who ever), also don't realize that they come across like idiots. They might try to impress with the big words they know, or literary references, or mentions of what degrees they have from what universities. And at the end of the day, all that really matters is how well you present your case in a certain debate or topic on here. And I've seen those smart folks fail miserably on a number of them.

PistolPete Aug. 28, 2009 @ 10:57 a.m.

That's just it though,Josh. It's ALL talk. ESPN KNOWS your team is a paper tiger yet they still pander to the fans because of ratings. Like I've said before,I've got history on my side when talking about the Packers(12 championship trophies). When Chargeless fans discuss their team,they've only got time and the law of averages to back them up. It's really kind of sad and pathetic. Your"bada$$"CV All-stars damn near got smoked last night. The kids can't do it and the adults can't do it. This just isn't a sports kind of town.

What you see in print on a screen is just a fraction of what you get in person. Take your dog for example. I myself hate small,yapping dogs. You obviously don't. I may make fun of your choice in dogs but that hardly tells me how you are with that dog in person.

I'm an educated redneck. I'll pi$$ on my lawn just as soon as I get done discussing foreign policy with you. I'll blow a huge farmers snot in my driveway and ask you if you want a glass of chardonnay. I'm intelligent but not snooty. Just because I scratch my balls in public doesn't mean I don't have any couth. I'm what you could call,someone who is brutally honest.

gardenparty Aug. 28, 2009 @ 12:35 p.m.

pete, not to get into an argument with you about Packers/Chargers but.... Historically speaking, you are correct. 12 championships, but 9 were before the Super Bowl era. Three Super Bowls, the last in 1997. So, since the merger, GB has a Super Bowl win and SD doesn't. Point conceded. But in overall records, GB has averaged less than 1 win per season more than SD and they have won the conference twice while SD has only won it once. Better than SD in total. Not exactly domination though. Don't know about head to head records because I'm not anal enough to care. Just sayin that in YOUR lifetime, GB has been a little better, but not in a dominating fashion. BTW, the quote is actually "All publicity is good, except an obituary notice".

PistolPete Aug. 28, 2009 @ 1:58 p.m.

LMAO@the full quote. I've never heard that before. Technically,you're correct. The only problem I have discussing football with other NFL fans is they seem to be stuck on the fact that football doesn't count before the merger. With all due respect,gardenparty,football was a serious business before the AFL-NFL merger. It's almost as if half the NFL's fans don't want to acknowledge football before the merger due to the mere fact that their team came into existence because of the merger. This Super Bowl Era I keep hearing about does in fact exist but there WAS football before it. Since 1970,the Chargeless have met up with my Packers 12 times in both pre and regular seasons. the overall record is 9-2-1 in favor of the Packers. The only tie,one win and one loss were in pre-season. Regular season is 8-1. I'll discuss this more later. I need a pack of smokes.

Duhbya Aug. 28, 2009 @ 2:41 p.m.

PP - I edited it for you: I myself hate. You obviously don't. I'm a redneck. I'll pi$$ on my lawn. I'll blow a huge farmers snot in my driveway. I scratch my balls.I don't have any couth. I'm someone who is brutal.

PistolPete Aug. 28, 2009 @ 3:34 p.m.

And people wonder why I'm such an a$$hole to total strangers on here....

gardenparty Aug. 28, 2009 @ 8:31 p.m.

pete, I wasn't saying football wasn't serious business before the merger. I was using the merger as a common point of reference since the packers were formed 42 yrs, and 7 championships, before the Chargers started playing in San Diego. It is impossible to compare historical or empirical data or statistics without a common starting point. As I said, the merger is commomly used as a point of comparison.I also used 1970 as a reference point since from your picture you appear to be in somewhere in your thirties and so for the most part can speak from personal observation. I won't dispute the fact that over the history of the NFL the Packers are probably the best team, but as I said, in recent history, your lifetime, on the whole they have been relatively mediocre only averaging about 8 wins per season.

PistolPete Aug. 28, 2009 @ 8:56 p.m.

I can respect that. I see what you mean. Later tonight I'll figure out the average for both teams just for s**ts and giggles.

gardenparty Aug. 28, 2009 @ 9:49 p.m.

I think the Chargers are a little less than 1 game worse over the same time period. BTW, my 2 favorite qb's as a kid: Starr and Unitas. And my girlfriend, from 6th grade till junior year of high school, was born in Waukesha. You think I didn't hear all about the Packers from her dad and brother??? LOL

SDaniels Aug. 28, 2009 @ 11:36 p.m.

Outstanding, Duhbya. Have you considered work with translation and/or transcription? Psychiatry?

antigeekess Aug. 29, 2009 @ 12:26 a.m.

Pete declared:

"Just because I scratch my balls in public doesn't mean I don't have any couth."

Actually, excessive ball handling is widely regarded as a pretty good indicator.

PistolPete Aug. 29, 2009 @ 12:36 a.m.

:-D You ladies are just jealous we have something other than a beaver to play with down there.....It's a guy thing. I'd HOPE ya'll wouldn't understand...LMAO! If you do,you've got more issues than me.

Duhbya Aug. 29, 2009 @ 4:36 a.m.

As Ronnie Reagan famously said: "There you go again!"

(#97.And people wonder why I'm such an a$$hole ....

By PistolPete 3:34 p.m., Aug 28, 2009)

Duhbya Aug. 29, 2009 @ 4:40 a.m.

SD - It's not difficult, in this case, to read between the lines.

SDaniels Aug. 29, 2009 @ 7:32 p.m.

or into categories of the DSM-IV manual :)