Content for Friday, October 2, 2009
- Week 5 Scoreboard
- So soon, the party begins...
- Enter the Exit Poll
- Kentucky Fried Phone
- The Reindeer Sox Saga part ducks
- The palindrome of Bolton would be notloB!
- Update in Little Falls 10/2/2009
- San Diego Section building a strong rep
- Golden Stalwart aka Shameless "Us" Promotion
- Out of Order.
- Cock an Eyebrow at September Job Loss Data
- I Always Want What the Boys Don't Like
- What's Your Problem, San Diego?
- Lifting Weights and Conducting Batons -- Both Can Be Dangerous
News & Stories
A Tijuana man ended up in police custody after he allegedly went to a towing company’s impound yard on Tuesday night, September 29, and forcibly reclaimed his cherry-colored Ford. Employees of Zabad Towing said the ...
France has cut a deal with the Baja California government to house a French-made robotic telescope that will track the celestial movements of a French satellite known as SVOM, which is to be launched in ...
On Thursday, October 1, at the Soda Bar in Normal Heights, Los Angeles–based synthpop duo Former Ghosts played their first ever San Diego show. At some point during the band’s set, a man ran into ...
Shortly after 1:00 p.m. on Friday, October 2, San Diego Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a 911 call from an apartment house at the corner of 13th Street and Grove Avenue in Imperial Beach. Three patrol ...
A priest and a sacristan fought off and subdued a would-be robber at María Madre de la Iglesia parish in Tijuana’s Colonia Jardines del Rubí neighborhood on Wednesday night, September 30, according to a municipal ...
At about 5:30 p.m. on October 1, cops swarmed the grounds outside Balboa Park’s Sixth Avenue bathroom across from St. Paul’s Cathedral. Soon after, a tall, thin man wearing sweatpants, sneakers, and a baseball cap ...
The U.S. Postal Service has revised the list of post offices it hopes to close, sparing three San Diego locations. However, the USPS branches in North Park and Golden Hill remain on the chopping block. ...