Content for Tuesday, November 10, 2009
- I just want to use a restroom...
- Happy B-Day, USMC!
- Otay's Ranch Hero
- Blackwater OK'd $1 Million Hush Payments to Iraqis: Reports
- The Hozan Exists!
- Former Mail Boxes Etc. Franchisees' Suit against UPS Certified
- Is It A Closure--Or Merely An End?
- Thanksgiving...The Reason vs The Fiction.
- Final Peregrine Settlement Is $117 Million
- Weird Police, Weird DUI
- No Trial in Encanto Gas Holder Asbestos Mess
- Kearny Mesa Dog Park
News & Stories
Last Tuesday morning, November 3, 11 people were in line at the RB Recycling center behind the Rite Aid off Sunset Cliffs Boulevard. Seven of the people were either homeless or didn't have any transportation. ...
Lee’s Café, long a familiar sight if you could ever manage to find it (738 Fifth Avenue) among its hoity-toity neighbors, has apparently bid adieu to its patrons and habitués. The seemingly 1940s vintage chow ...
EVIL Joe Arbusto, Rancho Penasquitos, 6. Save "Millions" endangered species - AMERICAN WORKERS - Â from "GREEDY" EMPLOYERS/POLITICOS!Â Jean Bradley, Spring Valley, 6. Yippee, t-shirt time! 29th time was a charm! Hello Bob! Robert Bradley, ...
Ken A., Ocean Beach, 6. Put Cyanid in the tweek Sheila Agahan-Price, Oceanside, 6. CPHS '74 35th reunion! Woody Anderson, Carmel Valley, 6. I made it! Didn't need the internet either Mary Arana, Encinitas, 6. ...