Content for Thursday, February 26, 2009
- Sketch Artists, Homeless, and Jobless.
- Tijuana/San Diego buses #1
- SD Traffic Congestion Down 46.9% Last Year, Second Biggest U.S. Drop
- Rocky Mountain News, Unable to Find Buyer, to Close Tomorrow
- San Diego building, building, building
- Mira Mesa uses size to take down Carlsbad
News & Stories
According to transmissions on a police radio scanner, at about 11 p.m. on February 24, San Diego officers working a call on 50th Street and Skyline heard four shots fired. The officers on the call ...
A Cal State San Marcos study group held a public forum on Tuesday, February 24, to hear the pros and cons of allowing a ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps) program on campus. The study group, ...
The parents of a boy who entered an elderly neighbor’s home in the La Presa neighborhood of eastern Tijuana in search of his soccer ball ended up in jail on homicide charges after a fight ...
On the wall above the mayor’s chair, inside the La Mesa City Council chambers, is a mural of the city’s seal. At the top of the mural reads “City of La Mesa,” at the bottom: ...