Content for Thursday, February 26, 2009
- Sketch Artists, Homeless, and Jobless.
- Tijuana/San Diego buses #1
- SD Traffic Congestion Down 46.9% Last Year, Second Biggest U.S. Drop
- Rocky Mountain News, Unable to Find Buyer, to Close Tomorrow
- San Diego building, building, building
- Mira Mesa uses size to take down Carlsbad
News & Stories
According to transmissions on a police radio scanner, at about 11 p.m. on February 24, San Diego officers working a call on 50th Street and Skyline heard four shots fired. The officers on the call ...
A Cal State San Marcos study group held a public forum on Tuesday, February 24, to hear the pros and cons of allowing a ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps) program on campus. The study group, ...
The parents of a boy who entered an elderly neighbor’s home in the La Presa neighborhood of eastern Tijuana in search of his soccer ball ended up in jail on homicide charges after a fight ...
On the wall above the mayor’s chair, inside the La Mesa City Council chambers, is a mural of the city’s seal. At the top of the mural reads “City of La Mesa,” at the bottom: ...
Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 7. "Be looking good Warriors...all the way back to Coney." Cecile Alcaraz, Chula Vista, 7. "Looking forward to Legoland!" Mary Arana, Encinitas, 7. "Try Hand and Foot card game." Stuart Aunger, ...