Content for Thursday, February 19, 2009
- Ice Plant, Ceanothus, Low Tides, and a Planet/Moon Gathering
- The Rock Academy solid in second year of program
- Southeastern San Diego: A Great Place to Live, Work, & Do Business
- New Stoplight Going Up
- A Nice Place To Visit...And To Live!
- Juries and Court Cases
- Eastlake evens score with Otay Ranch, clinches share of Mesa crown
News & Stories
At Cal State San Marcos, controversy has been raised over the possible introduction of Army ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps) courses to the curriculum. Similar to the ROTC programs of many surrounding high schools, classrooms ...
At Chula Vista City Hall in early December, this correspondent attended a special budget hearing on ways the city could slash $4 million from this fiscal year’s budget and $20 million from the budgets of ...
Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 6. "Oro who? Oro Solido Yen. Solid Gold." Cecile Alcaraz, Chula Vista, 6. "Give me a holler if you're a Pinoy puzzle fan." Mary Arana, Encinitas, 6. "Laugh out loud." Stuart ...