Content for Tuesday, August 4, 2009
- A Tiny Truth
- It's a Runner
- Waxing Charlie's Surfboard is the Most Fun I've had All Week
- Welcome to My Ridiculously Long Learning Curve
- Blackwater Head Wants to Rid World of Muslims: Testimony
- Super Hero has debuted at #10 on the Billboard Blues Charts!
- What ever happen to John the Dish wash washer
- To remember two every day patrons of the Sun
- Fetish Much?
- Bad Cops and a Bad Bank Teller
News & Stories
Hitachi's Tijuana maquiladoras ceased operations on August 1. The two factories — 24,000 and 68,000 square meters in size — cranked out televisions and computer screens. The closures were implemented due to dwindling demand. Two ...
An elderly man in a motorized wheelchair was struck by a car on the corner of Palm and 11th Avenue on Friday afternoon, July 31. The man was attempting to cross Palm and started from ...