Content for Thursday, December 4, 2008
- Coronado in semis for first time in program history
- Several Big U.S. Cities Could Be without Daily Newspapers by 2010, Says Rating Agency
- The Quality of Sound - a poem
- The Quality of Sound
- I Like My Drink Stiff, With a Splash of Baby Formula
- Shorebird Watching, Earliest Sunset, Cross-Country Skiers, and Toyon
- The Cats Meow
News & Stories
On December 1st, San Diego City Councilmembers voted 6 to 1 in favor of hiring two lawyers from the law firm of Burke, Williams and Sorenson as lead negotiators for fiscal year 2010 city employee ...
December 8th is the last day the public can comment on the impacts the expansion of Scripps Memorial Hospital in Encinitas will have on the community. The project consists of seven phases, over a 13-year ...