Re: FW: Interesting Trivia!
1. Leonardo DaVinci invented the scissors.
2. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
3. Shakespeare invented the words assassination and bump.
4. In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
5. A duck's quack doesn't echo anywhere, and no one knows why.
6. The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
7. If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction....
1. Wrong. Egyptians, 3000 years ago.
2. Wrong. Our eyeballs do grow. Slightly.
3. Baloney (U.S. slang, 1920s, orig. unk.).
4. Idiotically wrong. Who's counting?
5. Baffled, perhaps, because the statement's not true.
6. Make that 1936, but even then it isn't true.
7. Doubtful, given the difficulty of reproducing while walking single file.