Larry Steckling 10 p.m., Nov. 26
Women's cycling training
Two or four days of coached riding for beginner to intermediate riders, based on San Diego’s beautiful coast.
What the camp includes:
- Skills clinics: climbing, descending, cornering, improving your riding confidence, techniques to ride safer and faster, nutrition for training and events
- 35 – 50 miles riding per day (+ additional miles if desired)
- Full on the road professional level support
- All sports nutrition, gels, bars, on the road snacks and food provided
- One on one coaching with experienced coaches
- Product samples and saddle trials
- Cooking demonstration
- Discount at HERevolution during the camp
- Basic mechanical knowledge class
- A friendly, accommodating and safe environment to improve your bike skills or fitness
Includes all coaching, support, on the road food and energy products, skills clinic, maintenance clinic, massage & cooking demo. Hotel costs and evening dinners not included.
Contact email@example.com (917-355-1317) for more details.
- Age limit: 18+
- When: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cost: $299 - $599