Andrew Hamlin 1 p.m., Dec. 20
Upcoming Local Shows
- Croce's Park West — Sunday, December 21, 12pm – 3pm
- Croce's Park West — Tuesday, December 23, 7:30pm
- Cosmos Coffee Café — Friday, December 26, 7pm – 9pm
- Croce's Park West — Tuesday, December 30, 6pm
- Croce's Park West — Wednesday, December 31, 5pm – 7pm
- Across the Street at Mueller College — Friday, January 2, 8pm – 11pm
- 98 Bottles — Saturday, January 3, 8pm
- Croce's Park West — Sunday, January 4, 12pm – 3pm
- House of Blues — Tuesday, January 6, 7pm – 11pm
- Croce's Park West — Saturday, January 10, 12pm – 3pm
- Kensington Cafe — Saturday, January 17, 7pm
- Croce's Park West — Sunday, January 18, 12pm – 3pm
- The Wine Lover — Monday, January 19, 8pm
- Croce's Park West — Saturday, January 24, 12pm – 3pm
- Kensington Cafe — Saturday, February 21, 7pm
- Kensington Cafe — Saturday, March 21, 7pm
- Kensington Cafe — Saturday, April 18, 7pm
- Kensington Cafe — Saturday, May 16, 7pm
Singer/songwriter Nina Francis graduated from the Bishop School in 2010, going on to study with Randy Newman and Lamont Dozier. She first came to local notice as a protégé of jazz cat Peter Sprague.
In 2014, she graduated from USC’s Popular Music Performance program, where she studied and worked with Lamont Dozier (writer of multiple Motown hits by artists such as the Supremes and Marvin Gaye), David Poe, Melissa Manchester, and Glen Ballard (best known for co-writing and producing Alanis Morissette’s Jagged Little Pill and co-writing Michael Jackson’s hit “Man in the Mirror”).
Francis returned to her hometown San Diego to regularly perform and pursue her musical endeavors.